Adsense

Saturday, August 7, 2021

Is it important for us to save in the Money Box?

Surely you are curious why I wrote the word MONEY BOX RUSTIC. This is related to my new habit after I experienced a low point in my finances in 2019.

Without financial management other than Sinking Funds, certainly, the word "bankrupt" will be a spectre for all of us.

If yesterday I had discussed the Financial Management Wallet where I described  Astoria products, which boosted their sales in my Shopee store, now I'll discuss what MONEY BOX RUSTIC is.


source image: 


My grandmother used to teach me to save coins with a small jug which is now hard to find


source image:

Then I bought a plastic piggy bank in the shape of a large yellow barrel where I started to set aside little by little the proceeds from my Shopee shop.

source image:


How to Make a Money Box??

I took a reference from one of the Youtube channels that introduced the making of a Money Box (don't forget to follow the account because the information presented is very aesthetic and worth a try)


source video:


No comments:

Post a Comment